Smoky Eyeshadow Tutorial || @CitraMakeup

Hi everyone, my name Citra. I’m Makeup Artist based on Surabaya, Indonesia. Welcome to my youtube channel. Here, i will share my easy tips & trick that easy to try. 







This video tutorial about how to apply smoky eyeshadow tutorial . enjoy!

1. Draw your brow (not flat eyebrow)

2. Apply eyeshadow base, use eyeshadow base from NYX (white)

3. Grey-matte eyeshadow Dagger  block & blend gently

4. Brown-shimmer eyeshadow Radar  apply brown color after grey eyeshadow (top line)

5. Repeat grey eyeshadow for under eyes!

6. Silver-shimmer eyeshadow Slanted  apply silver under grey eyeshadow for beautiful shadow

7. Eyeliner! Use MIZZU Eyeliner Pen only IDR 35,000. Buy it from olshop Etoile Beaute (CP: instagram @etoilebeaute)

8. For smoky eyes, use thick eyelash and dont forget to apply eyelash for under eye

9. Use eye scotch-tape  to make bigger eyes (optional)

10. Draw silver line under eyes to make dramatic look

11. Done!


Thank you for watching and dont forget to subscribe me to see my newest video tutorial.

Love,


Citra Makeup Artist

please follow me on instagram

@CitraMakeup

@etoilebeaute

Comments

Popular Posts